Blank screen admin login & can’t check out

Hi

I noticed that items don’t get added to the basket anymore and you can’t checkout at all.

And so I went to log in to the admin panel and when I do it’s just a blank white screen. So I can’t make any amendments to my website.

Any ideas, firstly how to access admin to edit and secondly how to make my basket/checkout functional again please?

Many thanks

Hayley

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• HI

I’ve sent the info via your link as requested. I will wait to hear from you again.

What link do I need to add to this discussion?

Many thanks

Hayley

• By link to this discussion, I meant this link:

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/68671/blank-screen-admin-login-can-t-check-out#latest

If your message did not contain this link, please send another one with complete data:

• link to your website
    • login credentials
    • FTP credentials
    • link to this forum discussion

Best regards

• Ahh, I see what you mean. Sorry first time using this service. I have sent a new message now.

• Sorry, but FTP you have sent is not working.

Nothing I changed in the files affected the website, and images from your website are not placed in the catalogs where they should be located.

Are you sure you sent the correct credentials?

Best regards

• This is what I’ve been asked to reply by the person who helps me to manage my website -

“What have they changed? Is it the correct ‘path’ for your website? As your website is using the same hosting as other sites I look after, they might not be looking at the correct folder/website files…”

Sorry, I don’t really understand it all. I’ve always been able to manage my website pretty well by myself but since updating to this new theme, I keep getting denied access to the dashboard, there have been so many faults. I’m finding it very difficult.

• For example, I tried to change the theme by FTP, but it kept Betheme active.

Also, as I mentioned, images are not placed in the catalog where they should be, so I assume the FTP you sent refers to some other website.

Moreover I do not know if you changed anything on your website, but the following warning appeared now:

It refers to WP files, so I suggest reinstalling WordPress on your website.

Thanks

• This is really difficult to understand for someone who doesn’t know much about websites, do you have a phone line I can call to talk through what needs to be done.

Has something been changed on your end now, as the appearance of my website has completely changed now for some reason?

I’m feeling very frustrated by it and defeated. I don’t understand why these errors keep happening.

• We do not provide support any other way than by forum or private message through http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Moreover, I did not touch anything since the message I sent you at 12 PM.

Did you try reinstalling WordPress, as I suggested?

Did you ensure if the FTP access you sent is the correct one?

Thanks