Widgets changing automatically when one is changed on a different page

There seems to be a strange issue where the widget table is somehow fused together so changing a sidebar widget on one page is affecting all the other pages on the site by automatically changing the widget to the last one selected there also.

The site is VERY large and I did some cleanup to remove old unused widgets and this seems to be where the issue came in. I definitely need to have this resolved and it's a bit over my head because I can't correctly ascertain why this is broken in the first place.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• www.banyantreatmentcenter.com

• Also, is there a way to handle this privately instead of on a public forum?

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks