SVG images not showing

I have imported the lingerie template on my website and noticed that the SVG images used on the page are not showing up. They are entered in the builder, but not rendered on the front end. Do I need any additional plugins next to the theme files to support rendering of SVGs?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

The website is currently located on this link: https://loveyoumama.kinsta.cloud/

The images in question are the ones added to the site with an Image element in BeBuilder (imported template), like the one on the screenshot.

It seems to only be an issue with the Image element in the builder, as other SVGs that are added in other elements (icon box, logo, payment methods) are working.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• I have reuploaded this image, and it showed up correctly.

Were any additional plugins active except the ones required for that demo?

Best regards

• Seems to be working when the images are re-uploaded yes.

At the point of importing the template, only woocommerce and yoast were already installed. All the other plugins were installed during template import.

Thanks for the help.