Sticky menu is not sticky

Hi,

I have set header as sticky in the theme configuration , but still header and menu is not sticky. Is there any other configuration also that is also supposed to be set to make menu sticky.

http://dev.logicallimit.in/llc/asset-management/

Comments

• Hi,

Did you set it up in the header template?

You can find an option for that in Header Options.

Remember to click on the Sticky button in the top right corner to customize it.

Best regards

• edited April 2023

Thanks. your pointer did help me. However, I still have three queries on this.

1. In the demo at link https://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme-store2/, the top two rows (the orange bar and the light grey bar section below it) in header section gets hidden when we scroll. It is not happening in my case. Where is the option to do so. See snapshots 1 and 2 below of your demo. My header is also like this only, so mentioning header
    2. Apart from the top two row of header to get hidden, I want the logo and search bar row also to get hidden and only the main top menu to remain as sticky when scrolling down. How can I achieve that.
    3. And lastly, suppose I don't hide the logo and search bar area when scrolling down, instead, I want the logo to change to smaller one. Search bar to reduce to search icon (clicking on which opens a model search) and the Support 24/7, Login or Register and Your Cart elements to change to respective icons only. How can I get that to achieve.

With regards

Dev

• Demo Store 2 does not have a sticky header, but it is a fixed one.

1) First two sections have the Scroll visibility option set to hide.

If you use the sticky option, you can remove these sections in the sticky version of your header.

2) As described above, you can remove elements you do not want to use in the sticky version.

3) In general, you can customize the sticky version however you want, and it can be a completely different version from the regular one.

Best regards