dead website creator - but I need to deregister old license and register my new license

Hi Guys, 

So I have a website that was created for me using your software. It is a registered theme with one license, but I never got the purchase code from the creator. The creator is probably DEAD. He was from Pakistan, and he said 6 months ago that there is a big flood in his country. No message from him in 7 months.

I DID GET A NEW LICENSE today - but now I have a problem with deregistering my theme. I want to deregister the old license and register my new license on this website. But I cannot do it using the WordPress panel - I don't have the credentials used to register the theme on my website because he was doing it.

What should I do? 

please help.

Tom

Comments

• Hi,

If you deregister an old license through Betheme -> Dashboard, you should be able to insert there your new one.

If it is not working, please send us WordPress dashboard access and your new license key privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks