Right menu woocommerce

Hello

(I have just credited 6 months of support for the website https://www.terredours.com/. However, I cannot see the credit, so I apologize in advance)

I have a very important question regarding your last update. Our right menu has disappeared. This was a menu that contained all the subcategories, a search field, and some other options. It was located on the right-hand side of the page.

We have searched for hours through your options, but we cannot find how to recover it.

(ive bought 6 months additionnal support with my acount Silency on themeforest, i dont how to specify to put it on d7ea2d12-8769-****-****-************)

Comments

• Ive seen a lot of people complaining about the Siderbars disappearing in last update of betheme.

But i cant find any solution.

• I think the problem is with the sidebar widget (yours) but we never touch/modify it, why is there so many error ? (we didnt do any update of our code since 6 months/+++ so its purely with your last update)

• Ive put it back but its completely buggued (a strange border until right side of screen, search button is too big, etc. etc.)

• Hi,

1) You can hide the lines in Betheme -> Theme options -> Sidebars.

2) Search button can be reduced with a custom CSS code. If you need help with writing that, please let me know.

3) Can you be more precise about what changed, please? I will be able to suggest what you can change to correct that.

If you did not update Betheme and WordPress for a longer time, WP changed a while ago Widgets area, and widgets themselves. Now some of them might differ from their previous view.

Best regards