Page builder not working

I just purchased, downloaded & installed BeTheme today. I installed & activated all the required plugins. I imported the "Factory" demo. But when I go to edit a page, I'm not able to add sections or edit any existing sections. I click & nothing happens. Also, when I scroll below that, it seems that there is an issue with margins - some text is behind the menu.

Comments

• Hi,

looks like your files are corrupted. We suggest to update theme files via FTP only because it's the safest method.

Thanks!
  • Just redownloaded the theme & uploaded via FTP. Still having the same issue.
  • But did you overwrote current files or you removed whole theme folder and upload clear files again? Because you should remove them first and then upload new. But if you did it and still does not work, please re-install wordpress as well. Also you must deactivate all plugins to check if one of them is not a problem.
  • It's the WPBakery Visual Composer Plugin that's causing the issue.
  • If it's VC then all is clear. It's for sure memory on server side. VC plugin uses a lot of memory and that's why our options does not work. If you want to use theme and VC, you must contact with server administrator because RAM must be increased.