Be Builder not saving

Hello.... I also deactivated the plugins, clear the cache and still be builder does not save.

Please send me a link where I can send you my log in info. for you to go on the backend of the website.

Thanks in advance.

Irmarie

Comments

• I increased the values more and still is not saving my work. See image below:

• Hi,

Please do not create duplicate discussions.

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• My apologies Phil. - I sent the email to the url provided but want to share a couple of screenshots that I took when trying to edit the pages for your review. See below:

Thanks for your assistance!

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentias

You can also attach FTP credentials.

Thanks

• I received your message, but the problem is that it contains FTP access only without WP dashboard access.

Can you please send another message with a complete message?

Best regards

• edited May 2023

I have checked your home page, added a heading at its bottom, and saved it correctly. I only had to clear the WP Rocket cache, besides that, everything seems to be correct for me.

Are there any extra steps to reproduce this?

Does it happen on a particular page?

I also recommend keeping minifying tools disabled on your website until you finish working on it because they might hold some settings, and the changes you prepare can be invisible.

Best regards

• edited May 2023

Thank you Phil for your reply.

For some reason when using the updated version of the builder I'm not able to change the background image of the wrap. When placing the cursor in the image it does not give me that option however, when working with the old blocks, I'm able to change it.

Can you please tell me what to do?

Eventhough I changed the builder option to the blocks on the advance tab, it sometimes display the updated version of the builder. Not sure how to solve this.

Editing wraps have been more challenging now than ever. Even simple things such as changing the background colors and images have become very difficult.

Thanks!

• The wrap background also works properly for me.

Can you attach screenshots showing how and where you want to set it up, please?

Thanks

• Ok... so here is my issue.

URL Example: https://thmhospitality.com/founder/

When using the classic blocks builder, I am able to change the background image without any issues on the top and make it as parallax. No problems here. See image below:

When using the udpated version of the builder, it does not allow me to change the wrap background image. See image below:

So kindly please tell me where can I change the wrap background image when using the updated version. As you can see, everytime I try to change it, it puts the image under the FOUNDER word and not on the wrap itself. See image below:

As I mentioned before, even though I enabled the classic blocks, many times it defaults to the updated version of the builder.

I'll send you a message in the support link with my credentials so that you can try it on your end.

I hope you understand my situation.

Thanks for your help.

Irmarie

• First of all, you added this parallax to the section, not to a wrap.

Moreover, you have added it in the Deprecated options, and that is why you cannot see it in the Advanced tab.

You can read more about the deprecated options on the following link:

https://support.muffingroup.com/faq/what-deprecated-in-the-bebuilder-means/

If you cannot access some elements in the builder with edition bar, you can right click on the element and choose edit, or use Layer Navigator.

I hope it is more clear now. 😁

Best regards

• Thank you so much for your reply.

May you please tell me how to remove the gap on this page? See image below. Is the gap between the map and the footer. I've not been lucky to find where to do this. Thanks!

URL: https://thmhospitality.com/comfort-suites-orlando-airport/

• It is the bottom padding for the map element.

Open the Advanced Tab of the map element, and set the bottom margin to zero.

Best regards

• Hello again! I applied a 0px bottom padding on the map element, the section element and the wrap element and it still displays the gap on the bottom. See images below.

Any other options?

Let me know. Thanks!

• Hello... I was able to fix it! Not to worry.

Thanks for all your help!

• You are welcome. Always happy to help. 😉

Best regards