Templates cannot be edited with Bebuilder

Some of the templates like footer templates, and mega menu templates, cannot be edited, when I open them with Bebuilder, it is showing: There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Only the header template is working fine. 

The above problem happened after I edited multiple pages at a time. Not sure if the memory limit being surpassed caused an error in the Betheme or the Bebuilder.

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

If this will not help, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I found out the cause of this problem by disabling all the plugins and reactivating them one by one. the template builder conflicted with the Woocommerce plugin. But the problem has been fixed by updating the theme version to 26.8.5.

Thanks for the help.

• Good to see that update helped you.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best regards