My site completely lost its structure this morning

Hello,

I need assistance, please. My client's site completely lost all of its structure this morning. The home page looks as if Elementor is gone. Bluehost is saying that it's a theme failure and that I need to contact the author. They are everting it back 4 hours so that it can operate, but of course, I need help making sure that whatever plugin, or theme update, doesn't do this again.

I attempted to update the theme; however, I received the following message.

Can someone please walk me through this?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins a couple of times (usually, it passes after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks