BeBuilder creates issue on templates

I have been using a bebuilder for a long time, however recently I have noticed bebuilder for templates is not working at all, it loads the layout but doesn't allow me to make any changes, whenever I try to make changes in shop or products or other existing elements it just keeps spinning and if updated that process doesn't finish either.

However bebuilder works fine for pages and there isn't any such issue. Why this is happening?

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, ensure that you have the newest version of Betheme installed.

If this will not help, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• There are a few more issues about the builder and please find some attachments below

I have a multilingual site and this setup was working fine for a month ago before the last few updates, so I have created a French shop template and an English template

But since the last few updates I am facing the following issues:

1. Whatever last template I update same will be shown for both EN and FR shops
    2. Since there are no such categories no products will be displayed for another shop
    3. The backend settings don't get applied to the front end e.g. 4 columns per row is set in the backend but in the front end, its always 3 columns and that's too inconsistent.

I have attached a screenshot of backend and front end, please check below.

English_before is the initial shop template and how it setup in admin panel and how it displayed in front end. When I update Boutique template (FR for Shop) it gets overlapped on English shop and then how it looks is in screenshot

• You should use Shop products, not Shop element, for Shop archive templates.

Please see the following video tutorial:

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/how-to-create-custom-template-for-the-shop/

Change it, and check if the problem persists.

Thanks

• Shop products don't allow filter products as per categories, which is my requirement. Also please note 4 columns issue still persists with that element too.

Please suggest how can I display the category and some products under it.

• Option from theme options influenced column number on the products list page.

When I selected it in the theme options, the display was correct. So please leave it as it is now. I will check why it is happening.

Regarding the shop page in the translated language, you should contact Polylang support because we do not support this plugin.

Best regards

• Please let me know on this

Shop products don't allow filter products as per categories, which is my requirement. How can I add products under categories in shop page?

• Also please note whatever I choose as shop page element the filter works only as per those elements, or can say it doesn't take you to specific category.

• Such a layout will be not possible to achieve. On shop element filters do not work because this is a static element, and it should be rather used on regular pages just to showcase a couple of products.

In templates, Shop products should be used because they are dynamic and filters work on them, and depending on what category you open, you will see products assigned to it.

If you need such a layout, you can use a loop builder, but widgets like filter by price or filter by attribute will not work on that.

https://muffingroup.com/betheme/loop-builder/

Best regards