How to position section video in center

hello,

I want to put a video in center, in the section its displaying,

but I don't see any of the settings where I can work with that

the properties to change for image background are here

but I cant find anything about the video.

How to do it?

Comments

• I also noticed this weird thing happening, but it gets fixed if I refresh again.. why?

• Hello,

1) The video as a background section always displays to cover the whole section, and there is no option to change that.

2) Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• 2) its from your prebuilt websites, agency 8 to be more specific.

if you import it on an empty wordpress, it shows this

• Done that, and everything displays correctly.

Does it happen on a particular browser, OS, or screen resolution?

Best regards

• edited June 2023

Google chrome in the most updated version. 1920 x 1080 screen.

this is the page I'm trying to put some work on. rebranding the company and using the subdomain but I get that issue, how to work around it?

If it doesnt show on first time opening it, go on top, refresh the page and scroll down again to the portfolio section.

Try this a few times and I promise it will happen, as its happening to me

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hello,

I dont think you need access to the wordpress dashboard, you can clearly duplicate this issue without having access to the bug without having access to the dashboard.

• The point is that I cannot replicate it, and I can see this issue only on your website.

So your WP dashboard access is crucial.

Best regards