Can't change color, please help!

Hello everyone,
I'm having this problem since a few days and after trying some things without any effect, i hope you are able to help me with this one.
I'll try to explain what i did in a few steps:
This is the webiste im working on :

http://bit.ly/1NZMpQg

-I used muffin page builder to setup the landing page for my website
-I used the demo called "landing page"
-I changed the things i wanted changed, and added a revolution slider
-While editing the content below the slider, i played around with the background color of the item-section i setup via pagebuilder, because i thought that plain white doesnt match the background picture used for the slider
-I changed the color of the section once or twice, in addition, i changed the font color of the text (via BeTheme Options), trying to find a handsome combination
-Since i wasnt really satisfied with the result, i skiped this part and went on doing something else.
-I installed WPML and edited text (not color, just the content itself)
-After some time, i wanted to finish the color thing after all, BUT when i tried to change something inside the BeTheme Options, nothing happened at frontend.
-At first i thought that this problem had something to do with the background color i used for the section inside page builde, so i changed that one back to transparent, but that didnt change anything.

Now everything im trying doens't really help, the color just wont change.
As for plugins, i'm using revolution slider and wpml, if this is any usefull information.
It would be PERFECT if you could help me out with that one.
Greetings,
nfv

Comments

• Hi,

do you mean that you are not able to save colors under Muffin Options panel? Or maybe you can save colors but they do not display in front-end? Are you able to save other settings under Muffin Options panel or this is not possible as well?

Thanks!
  • Just tried it.
    If i change the position of my header inside the BeTheme Options, all changes are also visible and actice in front-end.
    Any changes done in "BeTheme Options - Colors - (and for example) Headings- will change if i push the save changes button, but only in back end. front- end stays the same : /

so it seems to be just the color that cant be change.
    could it be that using "one color skin" causes any problems?
  • There is 2 reasons why colors does not work then:

1. It's because of cache.

2. You got pre-defined skin selected and that's why you can't change colors. Please notice, custom colors works only with custom skin.