Slider Revolution: Editor not working (blank screen after "loading > preparing data"

Revolution slider worked fine for me. But in the last days the editor is not working anymore.

Whenever I open a slide in the editor it says loading preparing data but the screen remains blank (no content, no tools etc.). I tried various browser and browser versions, cache cleared etc. I disabled plugins but still the problem persists.

I am running the current version of BeTheme (27.0.7) and the current version of Slider revolution (6.6.14).

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thank you :-)

Comments

• Hi,

Please check if the same thing happens with another theme, like Twenty Twenty.

If it works properly with it, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

thank you for your reply. I found the cause of the problem. It was caused by the Plugin "Cookiebot CMP by Usercentrics". Whenever this plugin is activated the Editor will not load. Maybe it is a bug in the plugin?

• Most likely, it is indeed some bug in the plugin.

In that case, you should contact the plugin author to resolve that.

Best regards

• Thanks, we already did that.