Background mobile is overwritten by background desktop

Hi,

I’m trying to add different size backgrounds for desktop, tablet and mobile. But whenever I change something in desktop (left one of the three responsive icons), the others i.e. tablet and mobile are overwritten. I’ve been investigating this for a few days now and my customer is getting impatient. Whats going on here? I’m using the latest update of Betheme and only a few plugins.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hi,

The page is https://www.bandvalium.com/test/

I attached a file that shows 3 diff backgrounds for desktop/tablet/mobile. But only the desktop background is showing on all three. I also noticed that if parallax is only used for mobile, it doesnt work. When I activate parallax on desktop, then parallax works on mobile. Looks a bit like the same problem.

• I have passed this info to the dev team, and we will take a look at this problem.

For now, I suggest disabling the parallax option.

Best regards

• Although my client just wants that, parallax, I can do this for now.

But to be unable to use different (size) images for different devices is really a setback of 15 years, when websites were square and unresponsive.

• As I mentioned, I have passed this problem to the dev team, and we are looking at this issue.

We hope to resolve that in the upcoming update.

Best regards