How do i improve the readability in yoast SEO

Good day,

please allow me ask some help.

if there is way to improve the readability in yoast SEO,

Comments

• Hi,

Did you use Builder -> SEO option in BeBuilder?

Plugins like YOAST do not recognize BeBuilder content easily. Please see the following article about it:

https://support.muffingroup.com/faq/builder-seo/

Thanks

• Thank you !, i will follow and learn how to do it ,

Good day

• Hello, i come back,

i want confirm it, allow me ask it again.

please tell me the following steps is right or not.

1, Layout-keep the show always.

2, Then edit with Betheme builder, Import and export, builder-SEO, generate ?

but there is a problem which i face now, when i do the final step. generate the builder-SEO , it generate two post with same content in the same post.

in addition

1:those post is punished last year, before i install Yoast.

2:what should i do now, delete the repeated part ?

thanks for your help ahead

• If you are using BeBuilder, you must also use the Builder -> SEO option and Hide the content to not display it two times on your page.

If you build your content on posts with Gutenberg, there is no need to use Builder -> SEO.

Can you attach a link and screenshots with posts/pages you have a problem with, please?

Thanks

• edited June 2023

When using the Builder -> SEO option you mention that you need to hide the content so it doesn't display two times. The option to hide page "the content" is there within page options for pages and Posts but not for Products? Is it possible to do this for Products too?

• It can be hidden in Betheme -> Theme options -> Shop -> Single product.

Best regards

• So, there is what i should do next

1. keep the content hide, before i generate the SEO,
    2. if i want edit the post which SEO generated already, i go back to the edit page ( not bebuilder page) delete the content frist.

i use bebuilder only,

thanks for your support adhead,

• 1) Actually, it does not matter if you hide it before or after generating SEO content. This option is only to prevent displaying content duplicated on your website.

2) Yes, if you changed something on your page, you should remove previously generated SEO content and generate it again.

Best regards

• Thanks for your reply.

The last one question about SEO

there is SEO in edit page

should i remove them after i install Yoast ? i plan use yoast to finish the SEO, but i fill in edit page with seo before

which is priority. Yoast or edit page.

• You can remove it or leave it if you disabled built-in fields in theme options.

When our fields are disabled, the Yoast ones will be the ones that work.

Best regards