BeTheme | Default template/theme demo install failing

Hello,

I'm trying to get the main BeTheme Default Template (http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/home/) demo installed but keep running into issues. I've tried running through this process about 5 times and I keep getting the same results. I've tried resetting the WP database to original/default, but get same results. I've also tried on another test domain with a completely fresh install of WP (latest version) and get the same results. I've been following these instructions:

The first error I get is on trying to upload the zip file for the Revolution Slider which I'm getting from the provided demo files (default directory after extracting all files from theme: C:\Themes\themeforest-7758048-betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme\betheme-premium-wordpress-theme\revolution-slider-demo

and I'm using/trying the homepage.zip one. Here's the error I get after trying to upload:
importing slider settings and data...
Error: slider_export.txt does not exist!
If i go into the zip file (or extract it), there actually is a "slider_export.txt" (see attached)
Am I doing something wrong? should I be selecting a different zip file for this specific theme/template? 
Thanks!

Comments