UI icons and sample images are non existent

The User Interface icons are not showing up and the sample layout images are not populating. How do I fix this?

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Hi,

This could mean that the theme package was not fully installed.

Please download a fresh copy from ThemeForest, and install it.

If this will not help, contact your hosting provider, and ask them to look if your server does not block it.

Best regards

• I'll give that a try. Thanks Phil

• I reinstalled the theme and it did not resolve the issue.

I also reached out to my hosting provider and they said there are no services currently being blocked.

What alternative solutions are there? The UI is basically unusable without the icons

• edited June 2023

For additional info, when I try to "open the image in new tab" that is currently not showing, I get this error message

"HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found

The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map."

-----

It also lists the image's requested URL and lists the Physical Path

Both seem accurate.

And when I check the wp-content folder with the assets the .svg is properly there and correct.

The builder is for some reason not able to retrieve the file that is currently there.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks