Few problems with demo

Hi, i just downloaded the demo. When i try to change things with the BeBuilder it keeps on loading. It takes ages and it wont update my new put in information. I have to stop it because it keeps loading. Also the second problem, the menu. The white off the menu goes away and comes back. I dont understand it, now it doesnt look good without the white background menu. Can you guys help me thanks

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• edited June 2023

Hi, I just changed the menu, I saw the white area is the About me Mega Menu. I want to add it again with the page "Veelgestelde Vragen" -- The about me megamenu has to have topics like " Huurverlaging bij Gebreken" "Toetsing aanvang huurprijs" and " Jaarafrekening" how do i add the About Me Mega menu again

• Can you also tell me how i can make a popup with a form option so people can sign up. (i want to create my own form with questions) thank you!

• Also as you can see, all the pages are to high into the menu. how can i solve this? Thank you so mmuch.

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you send all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• Thank you. Many problems solved. I have another question. If you look at veelgestelde vragen menu, dropdown MegaMenu, it dont show the mega menu. Only as a bar. But i want the same as the theme mega menu

• Sorry, but I still did not get a link to your website. Another person manages the mailbox, and if you get an answer from him, it would be best if you continue the conversation through e-mail.

Because I am unsure what you refer to I can only suggest checking if you assigned this Mega Menu in the Appearance -> Menus.

Best regards

• Hi thank you. I found it. I have two more questions.

I cannot find anywhere how to switch of the product features shown on the image, where can I delete this?

Its the List of icons with Video tutorial

1 article, total life time acces. Its a list, i want to delete it...

my second question is, how can i make a good form ( where i can ask questions to costumers). This image is a preview from another partner. When you click a button it opens up like a big popup to ask questions

• 1) Please open the product template, and there you should find this list to edit/remove.

2) You can use our Popup Builder with a combination of Contact Form 7.

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/popup-builder-introduction/

Best regards

• Hi there, i came up with another problem.

I have put all the settings for the contact form.

But when i send a message to myself, the email that i receive stays empty. I cannot see what somebody has written. It is strange because i put the same data in the contact setup that i have on another website of mine.

• Please see the following link:

https://contactform7.com/setting-up-mail/

Ensure that you set up your contact form correctly.

If you are sure that it is correct, you should contact Contact Form 7 support.

Best regards

• Hi there. I have one more question. I have downloaded a language pluging so people can read my website in english or polish. I have a code: [glt language="English" label="English" image="yes" text="yes" image_size="24"]

I want to put it in the menu, and in the white area of the mobile menu. Do you guys know how I do this?

thank you in advance

• Hi,

If you want to put a shortcode into the header area, you should use the Header Builder and put this shortcode in the Plain Text/HTML element.

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/header-builder-2-0/

Best regards

• Hi Guys, I have a question again. The Page title shows up in the menu. It has to be a bit lower. What can i do to fix this? Thank you so much for your support.

• Go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Subheader, and set up bigger padding for the subheader.

Best regards

• Hi guys. Can you help me. My Blog page is showing up on the desktop menu but not in my mobile menu. Can you tell me what to do?

grt

Johnny

• Can you please attach a link to that page, please?

Thanks

• on desktop you see BLOg in the menu. In the mobile version you dont see it

I want to have it in mobile menu aswel

• Sorry, but I could not answer you because you wrote beyond my working time.

I have checked all the links in your menu on the desktop, and none seem to lead to the blog page.

Can you send a direct link to it or point me to what I should click, please?

Thanks

• On the home of huurteamnederland.nl there is a blog page. This is only shown on the desktop version. Not on mobile. I want to have it on mobile too. Check again i updated the page

• Do you mean this part?:

I can see it on mobile as well.

Best regards

• No i mean here:

the BLOG page is not shown in the mobile menu

only on desktop.

en veelgestelde vragen text is not shown fully

• Open the header template, edit the Menu Burger element, and adjust the display for the Sidebar.

Best regards

• I think you dont understand what i mean. I dont want to change the colors. Please listen.

look at both pictures. One is on the desktop. One is on the mobile. It shows my menu. But on the mobile menu I dont see my blogpage. I need to put it there. You understand what i mean now??!

• Sorry for the confusion. It does not display for me on my desktop either, so I was unsure what you were talking about.

Please turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

If this will not help please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Okay i will try. Thank you.

other question: i have a website https://www.overstappenvanprovider.nl

i want to have the bee theme. But there is so many content on it and im affraid that i will lose my seo visitors. I want to stop with elementor and use betheme. How can i best make sure that i overwrite the site without having to do to much changing.

thanks

• If you want to stop using Elementor there and switch to BeBuilder, unfortunately, there is no option to convert content. These are two completely different builders and have different construction, so the only option would be to create your pages from scratch.

If you only want to switch themes, then it will be an easier process because you will only have to adjust some of the theme settings because we support Elementor, and the content you have already created there will stay untouched.

Best regards

• Okay i will try. Thank you.

other question: i have a website https://www.overstappenvanprovider.nl 

i want to have the bee theme. But there is so many content on it and im affraid that i will lose my seo visitors. I want to stop with elementor and use betheme. How can i best make sure that i overwrite the site without having to do to much changing.

thanks

• If you mean to migrate from elementor to the BeBuilder, there is no magic way rather than moving everything manually. But it shouldn't take you long as BeBuilder is very intuitive and fast. Most things you can just easily copy.