ACF and Portfolio categories

Hey,

I've been using this video to help me with ACF and Betheme.

I've got it working for portfolio items. But I want to use it with Portfolio categories. Is that possible? I want to add an image to my portfolio categories and a specific link. And then reference them in a query loop.

I've been able to add the fields to my portfolio categories using these options on ACF but when I use the shortcodes on the website, they disappear and nothing is displayed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Connor

Comments

• Hi,

I have consulted with the dev team, and they told me that ACF terms (so portfolio categories e.g.) are not adjusted for dynamic data.

The anyway dev team told me that they would improve that and make terms work with dynamic data, but I cannot tell when exactly it will be available.

Best regards

• Okay thank you!

I'm assuming this is the sort of thing that might take a while, and I'll have to try something else in the meantime?

Second question, is it possible to add category images to portfolio categories?

Thanks,

Connor

• 1) Yes, it might take a while because it is a more complex implementation, and we are also working on other features in the meantime.

2) There is no option for that, but I passed this to the dev team as well, and it should implement this in the next update.

Best regards