CSS Woocommerce

Dear BeTheme Plugin Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am currently facing an issue with the placement of the WooCommerce "Add to Cart" button on my website while using the BeTheme plugin.

I have tried implementing the CSS code provided by your team and other alternatives, but unfortunately, I haven't been successful in achieving the desired result. Specifically, I want the "Add to Cart" button to appear below the calendar on the product page.

Here is the CSS code I have attempted to use:

css

Copy code
.mfn-content-wrap .woocommerce div.product.elementorform.cart:not(.grouped_form):not(.variations_form) { display: block !important; margin-top: 20px; /* Adjusted value as needed */ }

However, despite adding this code to my theme's stylesheet or custom CSS section provided by the BeTheme plugin, the button placement remains unchanged.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue. Could you please provide me with specific guidance or alternative solutions to achieve the desired placement of the "Add to Cart" button below the calendar while using the BeTheme plugin?

Any help or insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Comments