Back to top icon and Google reCAPTCHA overlap

Hi,

I'm having issues with the back-to-top icon and the Google reCAPTCHA overlapping. How can I position the back-to-top icon so it always sits in the center of the page rather than off to the right where the Google reCAPTCHA tab sits?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Sticky Show on Scroll seems to work the best, but overlaps on the mobile version. If there is no easy way to position the back-to-top icon in the center of the page, is there some custom code I can use?

• I can help you prepare a custom CSS code, but I will need a link to your website.

Best regards

• I solved it. It would be nice if there were more settings, so I didn't have to fuss with the CSS.

#Footer .footer_copy .one {

text-align: center;

}

#back_to_top {

float: none;

}

#Footer .footer_copy .copyright {

float: none;

}

• In some cases, Custom CSS code is unpredictable just like in yours when it was affected by a plugin.

Best regards