How to hide divider lines between vertically displayed menu items?

How can I remove the lines between my menu items in both the mobile menu and my vertical sidebar menu?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• I solved it myself. It would have been nice to have this as a simple setting instead of me having to dig into the CSS to fix this.

#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > a span {

border-bottom-width: 0px;

}

#Side_slide #menu ul li {

border-top: 0px;

}

#Side_slide #menu > ul:last-child > li:last-child {

border-bottom: 0px;

}

• There is an option for that, but I could not know what type of header you have without a link to your website.

From your CSS, I know what header you have, and an option to hide these lines is placed in Betheme -> Theme options -> Menu & Action Bar -> Menu, but please always attach a link to the website to which you refer. This helps determine many aspects of your website and prepare direct answers.

Thanks

• I did find the setting to hide the borders between items, but it didn't work. I have the vertical menu down the left side of my layout.

• It should work anyway, but to check that, as I mentioned before, I would need a link to your website.

Best regards