title of the name of the single event

I know guys this may be nothing to do with the theme, but please hep me if you know anything about. I have been trying to adjust the color of the title of the single event on the plug in Events calendar but i don't see anything changing in the customize section. please watch the video here: https://somup.com/c0ifImzozV

thank you forever

Comments

• Hi,

The title is affected by the Elementor secondary global color.

See the following article:

https://elementor.com/help/which-elements-are-impacted-by-the-default-color-palette/

This color can be changed in the Elementor's site settings.

If you do not want to modify this global color, you can use the following CSS code:

.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-single-event-title{
     color: #213705;
    }

Best regards

• can i ask you the code for the information under the title?

place and time?

do you know why it is not showing the full bredcrumbs line ?

it should show HOME and then NEWS or EVents general page in the breadcrumbs, but only shows the HOME.

I have just one more question:

as you see from the picture, the part where says: ALL EVENTS and This event has passed is so attached to the top header part.

If I use this section, in display in the settings of the plug in the events calendar,

could I give it more space? or could I change this look of the part maybe remove it or change the txt?

if so, do you mind share a giude to do so. thank you, i know this is off-topic for you.

• because as you can see:

i have a page called Events and should be the first breadcrums word after HOME

• i have another question, sorry,

look at this: UPCOMING

becomes like this when hoovered

can you tell how to change this?

• 1) I can see that you handled the part with information under the title. Do you still need help with that?

2) We would need your WP dashboard and FTP access for the breadcrumbs. Please it thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

3) About the part "ALL EVENTS" and "This event has passed", you should instead contact the Events calendar support.

4) Try this code:

.tribe-events button.tribe-events-c-top-bar__datepicker-button:hover{
     background-color: transparent!important;
    }

Thanks

• 1) I can see that you handled the part with information under the title. Do you still need help with that?

https://www.maelleapp.com/event/hult-prize-panel/

I don't know how that happens, honestly? Do you know why? I put this code and nothing else.

.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-single-event-title{

color: #E8524E;

font-size: 60px;

}

when i edit, the txt under the title is red, but live it is grey. How to solve this?

4) where do you find this codes? in the official webite on events calendar? it works perfectly, thank you

1. .tribe-events button.tribe-events-c-top-bar__datepicker-button:hover{
    2.  background-color: transparent!important;
    3. }

i sent the info on muffin as you aksed.

i want to share this part for your knowledge:

in settings and general, there is written the entire URL and it looks like it should not be like I want the breadcrumbs:

event/ name of the event

without th breadcrumb : events/event/breadcrums

i would like to see the EVENTS page in the breadcrumbs but maybe it is not possible

thank you anyway

• Apart from this, i would like some info about adding a sidebar to the page events (the general page):

I created a sidebar here:

called it EVENTS.

I customized here in the widgets:

but i have no idea where to add it to the page, since I don't have a view of the page EVENTS like the other pages and I can add it somewhere.

like here, in any other page:

how do I add it to a single event page and the general page of the events?

you have access to my wp so please tell me how, thank you

• 1) I can see that this text is red.

It is taken from the style sheet, so maybe you changed this global color in the Elementor settings.

2) I write such codes by myself by using browser developer tools. See the bottom of the following article:

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-add-custom-classes-and-css/

A short explanation and a video is showing how it can be done.

3) You created a sidebar, "Events," but on the right side, you can read that you cannot use this name.

That is because there is already a sidebar for events when you install this plugin, and it was causing this issue.

Also, the same situation is with the Blog sidebar. I removed them from your theme options, and now the sidebars on the events pages show correctly.

4) We have corrected breadcrumbs. Please check it out.

Best regards

• 3) You created a sidebar, "Events," but on the right side, you can read that you cannot use this name.

all fine, thank you, but how did you add the sidebar, can you show me the process?

and for the blog, how i am gonna add it for the blog?

thank you so much!

btw, I read this page

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/k/embedding-single-events-with-the-tribe_event_inline-shortcode/

and copied and pasted this code:

[tribe_event_inline id="167"]

{title}

[/tribe_event_inline]

change the numer —-167 —- with the number of the event in the url

{url}{thumbnail}{/url}

<h4>{title:linked}</h4>

Time: {start_date} @ {start_time} – {end_date} @ {end_time}

[/tribe_event_inline]

this to be inserted into the widget sidebar for the calendar.

please enter again in my wp and check if you can help me, of course.

• ps: i delete the code since it was not converting right and i can not leave it live visible on the official website

• btw, guys, can you help me understand why the DATE in some pages Single Event on the plug-in Events Calendar are stil in grey and not red?

haven't you edit the css? looked like I did have adjust t or you have, but I can see still this problem:

look at May 23-24 it is grey

• sorry for all these messages:

but on the phone it looks like the DATE is red...

i am confused

• 1) For The Events Calendar sidebar, you need to add widgets to the Plugin | Events Calendar area in Appearance -> Widgets.

See the first red box from that screenshot. As soon as you add at least one widget to it, the sidebar will appear on the right side of your event pages.

2) Please disable your caching and minifying plugins, and see if the problems with colors persists.

Best regards

• can you reply to this question, i think you forgot to reply:

btw, I read this page

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/k/embedding-single-events-with-the-tribe_event_inline-shortcode/

and copied and pasted this code:

{title}

[/tribe_event_inline]

change the numer —-167 —- with the number of the event in the url

{url}{thumbnail}{/url}

<h4>{title:linked}</h4>

Time: {start_date} @ {start_time} – {end_date} @ {end_time}

[/tribe_event_inline]

this to be inserted into the widget sidebar for the calendar.

please enter again in my wp and check if you can help me, of course.

• I can see that you removed this part from your sidebar, and added other widgets.

Do you still need help with this?

Best regards

• hello, yes, i would like to simply link the event, since now I am doing it adding in the widget of the sidebar:

add title, text

add image; so i put the link to the event.

i would like to make it smooth and not like this, please enter and check.

thank you

• As I can see, you do not have Events Calendar PRO, and it is required to use this shortcode.

You should get it, or do it as you do it now. You can also check the Events List widget, but I am not sure if it will fulfill your requirements.

Best regards