PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT. ZipArchive problem...

Hi Betheme!

I was buy Betheme yesterday and now i having some problem when add plugin for theme like Becustom and Layer Slider.

I was bought the Rev Slider before so i can manually add that plugin in my theme then it's ok. but i still stuck in Becustom and Layer Slider

When i click to install that plugin, the popup showup with error content: PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT. ZipArchive is required for pre-built websites and plugins installation. Please contact your hosting provider.

i don't acctually know how to active cURL but i already used PHP Version 8.0 in my hosting and i think that's ok.

Can Betheme support me to install plugin into my theme?

Many Thanks!

Comments

• Hello,

Did you try contacting your hosting provider as the error message says?

If not, please do that because, most likely, your server blocks installation, and we do not handle server configurations.

Thanks

• Dear Phil;

i was sloved the problem of plugin addon with 02 way;

First - I was active betheme and plugin in localhost, then i zipped the plugin and re-upload to website and it's ok

Second - I was contacted with host provider and they actived ZipArchived to me too.

So, thank you so much for that.

But now, i've another problem. it's the show of front-end and back-end not the same;

I was edit the Section of my page in Settings and Advance, but itsn't respond at front-end. It this case is padding 50px but it not show the padding on the live-version of my website

Can you help me?

Thanks!

• Most likely, it is because of mixed content errors.

Please see the following article showing how to handle this:

https://support.muffingroup.com/faq/bebuilder-content-different-from-frontend-missing-styles/

Best regards