Before/after slider does not crop to the size of the photos.

Hi,

I have a problem that I have been unable to solve. I have used a couple of before/after sliders on the home page of my site. They are extending the sliding bar way beyond the bottom edge of the photo in the slider.

Can you please help me figure out what is wrong? My site is https://www.s-g-marine.com and the sliders are both on the home page. When the page first loads, they are too long, but if I refresh the page, then it corrects the problem and displays them correctly. The same problem exists at the bottom of the Our Products page.

Thanks so much.

Debbie

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

If this will not help, please send us WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• Thank you so much!!! Turns out that w3 Total Cache plugin was the culprit. Even after clearing all the caches, it still caused the issue. So I will be removing it and trying to find another caching plugin. Is there a good free one that you recommend?

• We support W3 Total Cache, and it should work correctly. Probably some setting causes this problem, but I could not replicate it in my environment.

Can you send your dashboard, please? We will take a look to find the culprit and correct it.

Best regards

• Their Lazy load option causes this issue.

When it is disabled, the Before/After element works correctly.

Instead, you can enable Lazy load from Theme options -> Performance.

Best regards

• Thank you so much for the awesome support. It's working great now!

• Always happy to help. 😉

Best regards