Creating a new default button

Hello everyone,
im trying to change the color of the default button in betheme.
i tried some things editing the shortcodes.php in combination with function.php but nothing seems to work.
I thought about creating a new button class with my prefered attributes but i don't really know how to do it.
Is it possible to change the default button color?
The buttons i talk about are created by using the betheme shortcode function. I used to leave the attribute: color just blank between the ".
If this is not possbile via the style.css, how do i create a new button class that i can use via shortcodes?

little help would be great : )

Comments

• Hi,

of course it is possible like everything if you coding. But if you don't know, then you won't be able to do that and you should contact with your site developer. Of course background color for buttons can be easily changed with css but if you want to create completely new class, then theme files must be re-built.

Thanks!
  • Thanks for your reply!
    Can you tell me where to find the code regarding the default button ?
    I want to edit this class : <a class="button button_right button_js kill_the_icon" so that its background will change from grey to a new color in general.

Thank you very much!
  • Where can we check this button? Please send us url to site where you got it and we'll have a look on it. But please notice that we'll give you css that will change all buttons colors. Because if you want something more specific then you should contact with your site developer.
  • Hi,
    i want to change ALL Buttons so thats ok -
    http://bit.ly/1GnYrNM
    heres the site - i want to change the "Zum Shop" Buttons
  • Ok. So to change all those buttons, please use below css:
    a.button .button_label { background-color: #000 !important; color: #FFF !important; }
    a.button .button_icon { background-color: #000 !important; }
    a.button .button_icon i { color: #FFF !important; }
  • working great !! thanks alot