multiple issues

Hello,

I have multiple issues with the BeTheme. Although, I can update at the latest version, the plugin section in the BeTheme Dashboard is basically blank. I cannot activate, update or anything at all.

I cannot update to php8.0 event though the Theme is up to date - version 27.1.2

I cannot update the bundle plugins, as you can see no thumbnails, grey button not clickable

I cannot use WPBakery, cannot be activated.

I was thinking of just deleting the Betheme and reinstalling another fresh one but i do not want to lose all the layout, menu, etc..,

Is there something I can do?

Thank you,

Alain

Comments

• Here is a small portions of the issues in the plugin section in the BeTheme Dashboard with wp-config.php with debug mode if this could help

Deprecated: Hook contextual_help is deprecated since version 3.3.0! Use get_current_screen()->add_help_tab(), get_current_screen()->remove_help_tab() instead. in /home/larpvtv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5788

Notice: Undefined index: kodex-posts-likes in /home/.../public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/class-mfn-plugins.php on line 146

: Undefined index: slug in

/home/.../public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/templates/plugins.php

on line

Notice

/home/..../public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/templates/plugins.php

on line

Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/.../public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/templates/plugins.php on line 70

Undefined index: action in

/home/.../public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/templates/plugins.php

on line

Notice

on line

• Hi,

Please send us your license key, WordPress dashboard, and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• One of the unsupported plugins causes these issues.

Please deactivate plugins one by one (except the ones we support), and you will find which is the culprit.

https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/bundled-plugins/#compatibility

Best regards