Technical Issue

I have received an email about an error that appears in the connection of the WooCommerce plugins and the BeTheme's current version.

Error Details

=============

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 53 of the file /var/www/clients/client47/web117/web/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-payments/includes/class-wc-payments-payment-method-messaging-element.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_billing_country() on null in /var/www/clients/client47/web117/web/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-payments/includes/class-wc-payments-payment-method-messaging-element.php:53

Stack trace:

#0 /var/www/clients/client47/web117/web/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-payments/includes/class-wc-payments.php(1708): WC_Payments_Payment_Method_Messaging_Element->init()

#1 /var/www/clients/client47/web117/web/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): WC_Payments::load_stripe_bnpl_site_messaging()

#2 /var/www/clients/client47/web117/web/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()

#3 /var/www/clients/client47/web117/web/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()

#4 /var/www/clients/client47/web117/web/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-shortcodes.php(1350): do_action()

#5 /var/www/clients/client47/web117/web/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php(734): sc_product_cart_button()

#6 /var/www/clients/client47/web117/web/wp-con

And in the website it says:

Archive template: Your theme has a woocommerce.php file, you will not be able to override the woocommerce/archive-product.php custom template since woocommerce.php has priority over archive-product.php. This is intended to prevent display issues.Overrides betheme/woocommerce/archive-product.php,

betheme/woocommerce/cart/cart-totals.php,

betheme/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 7.8.0 is out of date. The core version is 7.9.0,

betheme/woocommerce/cart/cross-sells.php,

betheme/woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php version 7.8.0 is out of date. The core version is 7.9.0,

Now, I am working my website in "Recovery Mode", will this issue be fixed by a future update of the BeTheme or is there something I can to to fix it?

Site url: https://www.reflexkids.gr/

Thank you in advance!

Comments