Main installation

Hi there! I'm looking to set up a main installation using a domain. Once that's done, I plan to customize the templates and convert them into WordPress templates, which I can then import onto my target domain. In case that's not possible, I'll install the Be-Builder on each domain. Can you please guide me on how to remove any templates that I don't need from the installation? Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but I quite do not understand what you want to achieve.

Can you explain that in more detail, please?

Thanks

• Hello,

I am requesting urgent assistance with a refund request pending since 23.06.23. I purchased software from themeforest.net and submitted my refund request one day after the purchase. However, I am still waiting to receive a response from the company. 

As a regular SaaS product buyer, I have had positive experiences with customer support. Unfortunately, my experience with BeBuilder has been disappointing. Please address this matter as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

• Regarding refund please send this information privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

If you have already used this contact form and did not receive an answer from us, check your spam folder, and if you do not find anything there, please send another message.

Thanks