How to remove revolution slider?

I've imported a pre-built website, and I've intentionally not imported the revolution slider, because I don't want to use it. Below the header there is a grey section which says [rev_slider farm2] - but I can't find or remove this grey section. Thisi section is also not shown in the navigator. How do I remove it?

Comments

• Hi,

Please edit this page, and in Page Options change the Slider Revolution to --Select--.

If this will not help, put empty brackets [] in the Slider shortcode field, save your page, remove it, and save it again.

Best regards

• Thanks, Phil, but unfortunately it did not help. Do you have any other idea?

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• Done. I have removed it from your website.

Next time before removing the slider, firstly change it to --Select-- in Page Options.

Best regards

• Thanks so much, now it looks perfect! Concerning your last screenshot: I had no other options than "-- select --" as shown in this picture, so could not changed it. I have not idea, why it is different in your case. But anyway - no it's working, problem solved! Thanks! ?️