Cache problem

Every time we make a change, our users don't see it for quite some time. Are you working on solving this BIG problem?

Example: The new products we publish in eCommerce are often not seen by regular customers.

Do you have any suggestions about it? (And don't tell us to tell all clients to clear cache -.-')

Thanks for collaboration.

Comments

• Hi,

The only option for caching integrated with Betheme is placed in the Performance tab in Theme options, and it adds to htaccess how long browsers should hold the cache, but it does not affect products, so there is nothing to save by us.

Are you sure that you do not use any caching plugin, or do you not have any caching tool enabled on your server?

Best regards

• Hi guys,

we have problems with the layout of the initial photo gallery of the page in the link below in the SPANISH (ES) and ENGLISH (EN) versions, on Chrome we see it correctly, while from Edge or other devices IT DOES NOT SEE CORRECTLY.

We have exported and imported the section that displays correctly (page in Italian) in the other languages but the problem continues to persist on other devices.

https://albaequipment.it/prodotti/pizza-pinsa/linea-pizza-artigianale/

We await urgent support.

Thanks for collaboration.

• Can you attach a screenshot and explain greater what the issue is, please?

Unfortunately, I quite do not get what is incorrect.

Thanks

• The correct display (pages in Italian IT)

NOT correct display (Spanish and English pages) ES and EN

on Chrome we see it correctly, while from Edge or other devices IT DOES NOT SEE CORRECTLY.

• I can see that you use WP Rocket on your website.

Can you please check for a test if the same thing happens when you disable it please?

It seems that it removes the CSS that handles the layout from other languages, but to be sure I need you to do this test.

Best regards

• As I can see now, it loads correctly in EN and ES.

It would be good if you contact WP Rocket support and ask why CSS is not assigned appropriately for other languages.

Best regards

• hello,

WP Rocket plugin is deactivated but the problem persist.

On another page we have the same problem, we have fixed the correct layout, and from Chrome we now see it correct, but from other devices or other browsers it remains the same even though the page is reloaded.

On browser EDGE

On browser Chrome

We've often noticed difficulties with mod updates... like it's a cache issue

We urgently await your instructions.

https://albaequipment.it/en/products/croissant/amiba-6000/

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I just received access to your dashboard.

However, when I checked your website, everything looked correct on the Edge browser.

Did you handle this in the meantime?

Best regards