problems with edit muffin builder

Hi!!

For a few weeks when I go to edit a page or portfolio, when I click edit it opens but it looks all white page and i can do anything.

To be able to edit the page I can only go through edit with Bebuilder. I don't know why it happens and I would like to have a solution since it doesn't give me any kind of error but I can't edit as before.

Thanks for your support!

Iris

Comments

• Hi!!

For a few weeks when I go to edit a page or portfolio, when I click edit it opens but it looks all white page and i can do anything.

To be able to edit the page I can only go through edit with Bebuilder. I don't know why it happens and I would like to have a solution since it doesn't give me any kind of error but I can't edit as before.

Also I can´t create a new protfolio / page because when I hit new, it comes out blank again and I can't do anything, neither save nor create any page

Thanks for your support!

Iris

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

If this does not help please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi!!

I try all the things that you tell me but the problem persist. I have sent you an email to the link that you have indicated with the wordpress admin and ftp data username and password, please tell me if you need anything!

Thanks!

• Hi!!

Can you tell me aprox the time that you need to solved this problem?

Thank you and have a nice day!

• Sorry, but I didn't get any message from you yet from the person who manages the mailbox.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you send all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials
    • FTP access

Thanks

• Hi!!

I sent you the message when I wrote this morning and they wrote me this a while ago:

what is the link to the wp dashboard and page that won’t open?

I have answered immediately but still no answer.

Thank you!

• Hi!

I have sent the email again with all the credentials including the link to this forum as you indicate

• I have updated Behtme to the newest version enabled BeBuilder Blocks Classic in the Theme Options, and everything works correctly.

Best regards