Navigation arrows in single product gallery thumbnails

Hi, I need activate the arrows in single product gallery thumbnails. How I do this.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what you refer to.

Thanks

• Hi, my page is on a local server, but with an external plugin and css code it was possible. I would like to not use extra plugins and see if with the theme and modifying certain things and I think that if it is possible (by deactivating the external plugin) why by adding this css code ".woocommerce-product-gallery .mfn-flex-control-thumbs-wrapper .mfn-swiper-arrow { display: inherit; }" the navigation arrows are displayed, but I haven't been able to give it the whole look with css code. What if it was possible from the external plugin.

The most specific issue is with the margin between the navigation arrows and the thumbnails. I don't have a problem with the appearance of the arrows, but when trying to ensure that the arrows are not on the thumbnails I have not been able to do it

• You need to create a product template and in the Products Images element enable the Arrows option.

Also, in Betheme -> Theme options -> Shop -> Single product, you need to choose any Gallery style besides default, grid, and vertical ones.

Best regards