Exclude Category from Blog element

Morning

I am trying to exclude 2 specific categories from a blog element on my webpage, where I want to display all other categories that I have.

I excluded them from the theme options, but it looks like it's not working.

Anywhere else I have to exclude them, so this might work?

Comments

• Hi,

Excluding it in theme options should work properly.

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason. Also, please tell which categories you want to exclude.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• edited August 2023

Before giving you access can we go trough a few option that might be the problem?

Just to make sure the theme blog options also will affect the blog element on bebuilder correct? How should I configure the categories to show in this element? Should I select all and it should exclude by default the ones I added the slug on the theme option?

Can I exclude categorys from my blog element in any other way? I see the exclude posts but not exclude categories option.

Best regards

• Sorry, I missed the part where indicated that you refer to the element, not to the main Blog page. No theme options do not affect the blog element. I have its own excluding/including options. With this element, you can choose a category from a dropdown or choose a couple of them with their slugs.

With it, you can only exclude selected posts by placing their IDs in an appropriate field.

Best regards

• edited August 2023

Thank you for the feedback and its no problem. So I can't exclude posts but not categories correct?

• Yes. If you would like to display all categories except one, you can put their slugs in the Multiple Categories field.

Best regards