Search Results pagination

Hello,

When someone uses the search function, the results are an infinite scroll. It becomes too much to scroll through. Is there a way to show 20-25 results at a time with pagination at the bottom?

Comments

• Hi,

Please go to Bethme -> Theme options -> Search -> Form, and switch to Search Shop products only.

Then it will limit the number of results to the same as you have set in the products list.

Best regards

• If I do that then customers cant search products.....

If I search, i.e: womens wallets, fanny packs, hats.... it says "No products were found matching your selection."

However, if I type in the search something vague like wallets or bags it shows the same products regardless of what I type in the search.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Thanks I messaged you the information

• We have corrected it, and now a number of displayed results is taken from the Blog Post per page number.

You might be asking for that, and if you would like to shorten the pagination list, you can do it through Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Navigation & Share.

Best regards

• Thank you very much