Cropped product images

Hi Guys,

when I open some products (made with woocommerce product images) the images are not proportioned correctly (especially big screens). The image is square but the right side is cut off, I made a video.

Do you know how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hi,

Please switch the product image gallery position to the Bottom in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS, and check if the problem persists.

Best regards

• edited September 2023

Hi, I did it on Betheme -> Theme options -> Shop -> Single product

and the pictures it's fine but we prefer to have the gallery on the left.

I also create a single product template with "product images woo" where the gallery is on the left

thanks in advance.

• Product Images element doesn't have an option to manage position of images. This can be set under Theme Options only, just like @Phil have explained.

• edited September 2023

Hi, @Phil write me something here... Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS

It is the right link? because is the link to write a different css...

I changed the position of images but the images is cropped on the right, please check my image in attachment.

How can I solve it? Please let me know.

Tks

• Could you please give me a solution to avoid the problem of image cropped on the right?

Thanks

• @Phil have told you where to put custom css globally and this is right place.

Please send me link to page where image is cropped so i can have a closer look on it.