Upadate Bugs

Dear Team,

just developing a site and after the update today there were - up to now - two major issues:

_ BeBuilder: When adding a new element the whole screen goes white. I cannot place the element anywhere. It always ends at the top of the page. Only with already build pages, not with new ones. But very confusing and leaves me worrying.

_ With an element "text" with width and hight customised and positioned absolute the width doe not work. I had to address it via custom css.

Hope this helps and will be fixed and no other surprises will pop up.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Tim

Comments

• Hi Tim,

I would recommend to start from disabling 3rd party plugins and clearing cache. Few users had really weird issues yesterday after update and just like in 99.9% cases, the problem was related with cache.

• Thanks, but unfortunately nothing has changed. Cheers, Tim

• In such case, I recommend to remove Betheme and install it once again. Maybe via FTP to make sure that all files were copied properly.

• OK thanks, I did it and the bebuilder now seems to work the other issue is still on, but more really seriously: now any changes I do on already build pages with slider revolution elements on it will result in all slider not showing up any more on mobile devices. This has never been an issue before and alle "old" pages run fine. But now i cannot do any changes??? There is a tough deadline for this project so I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance and cheers, Tim

• Hi, after a lot of testing: I believe it is the "new" responsive setting (laptop) causing the slider revolution elements to disappear. As soon as I change the visibility, there are no more sliders to see on my mobile. It is the same even if I use the slider shortcodes. Of course I did delete and reinstall the slider plugin. Any help would be very very much appreciated. Cheers, Tim

• Ever day you lear a bit more. With more testing. The slider revolution issue seems to be a "mobile full screen" issue. When I use a full-width slider on mobile no problem occurs. If I use a full screen slider on android and ios the page goes blank on mobile (sometimes not directly, but after changes like responsive settings in betheme). Since I do not have a premium slider revolution account there seems to be no way for me to address the problem directly to slider revolution. But you have a direct line, haven`t you?

Cheers und enjoy the rest of the weekend

Tim

• And another one conerning your new responsive options. If I do save a section with just "view on mobile" and reload the page the options "view on mobile" and "view on tablet" are selected. But the section in "reality" just appears in mobile view. Confusing....

• Hi,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, so we can have a closer look on it.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi, it is a client project and thus of course impossible to grant you access. You would also not see the problem, because if I would activate it, the site would not work correctly and our client - who of course has access - would, in the best thinkable scenario - not like to see that. Perhaps just build a page, use slider revolution, activate full screen and see what happens. This is not the first site we have built where the problem has occurred. Thanks anyway and cheers, Tim

• I am sorry but unless we don't have access, there is nothing we can do as we are unable to re-create same issue on our side. That means the problem in on your side only and this might be everything from incorrect settings, 3rd party plugins, caching, etc.