How can I change the text logo colour?

Hi there,

can this be done in the theme options (was looking for it but didnt find it) or do I have to enter the code for that?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hey,

you can do this with custom css. If you will send us url to site where you got it, we'll tell you how to do this.

Thanks!
  • Thanks so much for your help, url is http://www.lucasiturriza.com/.

I also have another small problem: the font in the slider (documentary photographer, website under construction) only displays correctly when I am logged in, once I log out it is another font that i actually do not want. I just reproduced the slider from one of the demo sliders, so I am not sure why that is, if you could assist I would surely appreciate it.

thanks
  • But as we see, you got normal image logo. It's not text so it is not possible to change it's color.

About slider, the slider does not load at all. We recommend to deactivate all plugins first to check the the problem persist.
  • Hi there yes, I was reuploading demo content in the meantime, but am back to the text logo now, so if you could assist in styling (color+font), I would appreciate it.

Thanks so much.
    Anja
  • Ok, now it's text logo. To change color and font, please use below css:
    #Top_bar #logo { color: #FFF !important; font-family: 'FONT-NAME' !important; }
    but please notice that font must be included into theme so you can use it for the logo.