List element | Link Target

Hi,

I use the list element to make a list of links on a page.

I want some of the links to open in a new tab and for that in the list element settings, I have selected New tab or window | _blank.

But when I save the changes I've made, the option changes to Default | _self and in the front end the links open on the same page and not in a new tab.

Can you help me;

Comments

• Hi,

Because you faced with such a weird issue, which I believe has nothing to with the Betheme itself, I recommend to do the following:

1. Please go to your FTP account where theme is, remove whole theme folder and then upload the latest version thru FTP as well. Please make sure that all the files were copied correctly.

2. Remove all 3rd party plugins (including cache of course).

3. Make sure, there is no additional cache stuff on server side.

Hope above steps would help you a lot.

• If we do the above steps, won't all the settings we make related to the theme be lost?

• If you didn't made any modifications in theme files then you won't lose anything.

• Hi,

I have the same question too, what should I do? Thank you.

Betheme version: 27.3.9

• Hi @bao920511,

Did you followed the steps that Albert mentioned?

Best regards

• Hi,

The situation I'm experiencing is the same as described above. When I select "New tab or window _blank" and save, it reverts back to the default setting. Additionally, the only third-party plugin I have installed is Ninja Tables, with the rest being Betheme's plugins.

Do I need to make any specific settings changes to modify this? Thanks

• @bao920511,

I was able to reproduce that on my environment, and passed this issue to the dev team.

We will fix this in the upcoming updates.

Best regards