Caching issue

Our site has caching disabled in the theme settings. The caching plugin is not installed on the site. The login form after authorisation remains on the My Account page. After pressing ctrl+f5 the My Account dashboard appears.

We tried switching the theme to storefront. We checked the authorisation on the My Account page and there was no problem. After authorisation the login form did not stay on the page and the My Account dashboard was displayed. What do we need to do to make the My Account page content update after authorisation?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hi there,

Thank you for your reply.

The problem we have appears on this page. 

After logging in to profile, the login and registration form remains on the page.

After pressing ctrl+f5 the My Account dashboard appears.

For testing, is it better for you to provide a user login and password or will you create your own profile?

Looking forward to your reply!

• Yes, please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I sent you an email in which I provided login and password

• I have checked that, and after login, it goes directly to the account page. I have uploaded a video to your media library so you can check that.

Are there any extra steps to reproduce that?

Best regards

• We checked the authorisation to the profile again. We do not have this problem now. We can maybe consider this problem solved. Probably after disabling caching in the theme the cache was still working for us, that's why we observed this problem

• If this problem happens again, please let me know, and describe the steps you proceeded before it happened.

Thanks

• Okay, we'll let you know if this problem happens again.

Thank you for your help