portfolio header background

Is there a way to change the 'subheader' image on a portfolio page as a page by page basis? I found out in the theme options where to add the default background image, but when I look in the page editor it doesn't show me an option to override that on a case by case situation.

Also, how can I change the look of my portfolio urls so they don' t have /portfolio-item/name format and just /name/?

Lastly, on the image gallery layout option in elementor there are all these sizing options for my images, but none of them make my images all equal dimensions..not even the 500 by 500px option?

Comments

• Hello,

1) The subheader image can be changed in the page/post/portfolio options.

2) URL structure can be changed in Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog & Portfolio -> Blog.

3) Elementor is not our builder, so regarding this, you should contact Elementor support instead.

Best regards

• Ok my version of the be builder sidebar doesn't show a subheader option to replace the image..only a show/hide option

• I rechecked the single portfolio, and indeed, this option is missing there. I must contact the dev team regarding this, and when I will have an answer from them I will let you know.

Sorry for misleading you at the moment.

Best regards

• Can you help with this question still as well? Lastly, on the image gallery layout option in elementor there are all these sizing options for my images, but none of them make my images all equal dimensions..not even the 500 by 500px option?

I'm looking to have all my grid gallery sizes cropped the same.

• 1) I received information that it will be added in the upcoming update.

Sorry for the obstacles.

2) As I mentioned, Elementor is not our plugin, so with this question you should rather contact their support.

Best regards