Upon clicking Edit with BeBuilder button fatal error occurs

Hello!

Upon clicking the Edit with BeBuilder button on any edit product page, the BeBuilder does not load and the following exception is thrown:

CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on null in /<website>/dev/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-notice-functions.php:140

Is this a known error and is there a fix?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hello,

Please turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• The problem is because of the Elementor plugin. Do you have any fix for it or should I write to the Elementor plugin support?

• Do you use both BeBuilder and Elementor on your website?

If not, and you use BeBuilder only, you can just get rid of Elementor.

If yes, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• It seems to be another plugin than Elementor because I left Elementor enabled, and BeBuilder loads correctly.

Please disable your plugins one by one leaving Elementor always active and check which plugin causes it.

Thanks

• The same error also occurs when you try to edit BeTheme theme settings, please check that too because the Edit with BeBuilder error is inconsistent.

• Again, I disabled most plugins except Contact Form 7, Elementor, Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, WPML, and YOAST, and Theme options saving works correctly.

Please disable your plugins one by one, and check which plugin causes it.

Best regards

• I just tried with Elementor on and turning off Royal Elementor Addons helped.