Problems with new version

Hi,

We have used your theme for the site https://www.futbolin-ac.com/

We have tried to update the theme (27.1.6.1 to 27.2.5) and then, whem we are working with a page, suddently we update the changes and we loose the containts of some wraps.

If we recover the previous version, we are able to work without any problem.

What do you think is happening?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• We have corrected it, but as you mentioned in the private message, I did not want to interfere with your live website, so I uploaded a fixed version to Appearance -> Themes.

Please activate it and confirm that everything works fine. If anything breaks, do not hesitate to contact us and tell us the steps you proceeded.

Thanks

• Hello,

Thank you very much for your quick management.

But before activating the fixed version we would need to know:

1. What was the problem? We need to know the reason because we have betheme installed on other websites and we are afraid to update to the new version.

2. We have the child theme active. If we activate the 'fixed', how will both be?

3. And for future updates to the theme, what will we have to do?

Regards.

• 1) There was an HTML tag that was not supposed to be there, and the fixed package corrects that. If you confirm that it works, this will be implemented in the upcoming update, and you will not have to worry about updating.

2, 3) It relates to what I mentioned in point 1. When you confirm that it works, it will be released in the next update, and you can remove the package labeled as "fixed" and update the one you have so far.

Thanks

• Hi,

We have activated the 'Fixed' theme and tried to edit the Home in English. Exactly the same thing has happened as before: I have only eliminated the period at the end of a sentence, and from there onwards all the modules are lost. I attach a screenshot.

Logically, we have reactivated the previous version and fixed the page.

Please check it again because it is not fixed.

Thanks.

• Sorry, we have added a correction to the "fixed" package.

Please try again now.

Best regards

• We have activated the 'fixed' theme and entered the English homepage to edit it. And, without touching anything, the texts are not centered and the photos do not appear. We have no longer dared to edit anything and we have reactivated the 'son' theme.

We attach the screenshots.

I don't want to seem rude, but please make sure you fix it because we're wasting our time with this.

• Sorry for the obstacles. We have taken a second look at this, and the fixed package did not give appropriate results because the root cause is not in theme files, but in the HTML tags you placed on your page.

You did not close <p> and <strong> tags, and after page updating it broke the rest of the sections:

I checked that on the copied version of your website, and after correcting these tags, the page update works correctly even with your child theme.

Best regards