Pb with editing pages

Hi,

I would like to modify pages on this website : https://qommute.com/

When I want to edit one page, the page is full white. The backoffice of the page doesn't load.

I send you codes by private message.

Clementine

Comments

• Hi,

Does it happen on a particular page?

I checked that, and BeBuilder seems to load correctly.

Best regards

• It doesn't load. I try on 3 computers, on Google Chrome, on Safari. I Can't load any page back office. The host told me that's the theme is extremly long to load... I am used to work with BeTheme and I dono't anderstand what happened.

• My previous screenshot was from Firefox. I rechecked that on Chrome, and it works correctly, too. I checked that on Windows 11.

I checked on Mac with Chrome, and it loads as well.

Please check if the same thing happens when you log into your website in incognito mode.

Thanks

• It doesn't work in incognito mode... I'm desperated... :(

My chrome version : Version 117.0.5938.149 

• I tested on the third device with Windows 10 and Chrome 117.0.5938.150.

As I am unable to replicate this issue on any device, I cannot check what is the root cause.

While opening the page with BeBuilder, see if you do not have any errors in the browser console.

Best regards

• Hi, I understood where the problem came from: modifying pages works by clicking on "Edit with BeBuilder" but not with "Edit".

We changed our accommodation plan with our Hoster . It was not suitable for the web site. Now everything works.

We have a new problem (which we have already had elsewhere on 2 other sites made with Be Theme and which you have solved): the backgrounds are displayed when you are connected to Wordpress but not when you are disconnected.

Can you fix the problem and tell us why it does this? The wordpress accesses are the same, I will send you the new FTP accesses via Private Message. Thanks for your qick answer

• Please record a video of what's happening exactly as this is the first time when i hear about something like that. It's sounds very odd that "the backgrounds are displayed when you are connected to Wordpress but not when you are disconnected.".