Revolution Slider needs Premium

Hello,

i uploaded all demos, but they are not working because of Premium. How are they working?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi.

There was an issue on Slider Revolution's side a couple of (their) updates ago.

Please update SR to the newest version and check if the problem persists.

Thanks

• Same probleme here. Version is 6.6.16 and says is up to date.

• Hello,

like the other user says. SR is on the newest version. It dont work.

Please help me fast!

Thanks

• Hi,

Slider Revolution is not our plugin, so it would be best to contact them through mail https://www.sliderrevolution.com/contact/, as they know best what is causing this issue and how to correct it.

They had this issue before and stated that it was corrected with recent updates, but it seems they overlooked something.

Best regards

• I buy your theme and in the theme is all SR in, so please help me.

thank you

• Sorry if I was not clear enough. Slider Revolution is not our plugin, and we do not take responsibility for their bugs.

We and other customers have already reported this issue to them before, and they stated that they found the root cause and corrected it with recent updates. It seems that this issue has returned or is related to something else this time, and contacting the Slider Revolution directly will help them indicate what might be causing this.

I hope you understand.

Best regards

• Hello,

the support from SR says that i have to buy a premium license or i get from you Betheme the licence for Premium SR.

otherwise it dont work.

So help me, i need this fast from you. You sayed when i buy Betheme, i can work with you Presets for SR.

Thank you

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will try to contact the Slider Revolution to resolve that.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Thank you, message is send!

• I have downloaded a slider from the Barbeque pre-built website, and it works correctly.

Where did you get the rest of the sliders from?

If these sliders do not come from our demos and they use features from the premium Slider Revolution, then the behavior is correct.

Best regards

• In the theme, where i bought from themeforest are a lots of SR Demos (see image attached), i will use this SR.

Where are this?

• edited October 2023

Same SR activation problem is here. Version is 6.6.16 and says is up to date, i have contact SR support team and they promptly reply me that,

For any support related to the plugin, you will need to contact your theme support/author.

As you have received our plugin via a theme purchase, for activation, setup and integration issues, please contact the theme author directly.

So i request support team from muffingroup to respond urgently and solve my problem of SR Activation so that i can use SR & its Module supplied with theme as i am already behind my schedule.

• @tauqeerahmed We have replied on your request this morning. Nevertheless, it is inappropriate for the plugin author to push this on us because the error is on the plugin's side, not ours.

• yep same here, slider revolution says its a support from the theme maker

• @5qs2jxnjgb I am going to explain few things here because seems like you both missed something.

Sliders you see on the screenshot below, comes from Slider Revolution and are for PREMIUM users only. This was always like that and nothing has never changed here.

Nevertheless, the version of SR which comes with ANY WP THEME ON ENVATO MARKETPLACE is BUNDLED VERSION. If you don't know what bundled means, i encourage you to read about that in Envato's article https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins

If you want to have access to PREMIUM SLIDERS then you have to purchase separate license for plugin from its author. I can see why ThemePunch is doing this, just to confuse you and push to purchase the license for plugin itself. But there is no such need. As Betheme comes with over 700+ prebuilt websites that has its own sliders. You can easily import them if you like and this was clearly explained in our SUPPORT CENTER https://support.muffingroup.com/faq/how-to-install-demo-sliders-using-revolution-slider/

PLEASE NOTE that premium versions of plugins have never been included because IT IS NOT ALLOWED!

Hope this would be clear now.

• I'm having the same problem.

I sent access credentials to ftp and wp dashboard through the contact form on Envato and a link to the forum 8 hours ago.

I also contacted SR support and they instructed me to contact theme support instead.

• @hamid43 If you sent message, make sure you have provided all necessary details in that message. If for example it doesn't contain link to the discussion, our support team won't be able to help.