Problem with login, with registration and with log out

Hi there,

We were looking into the issue and found out that when you create a new user on our site using the registration form, the user is getting logged in directly. But it is not showing as logged in until you refresh the screen.

Also,when you try to log out the site, it is not getting logged out properly until you refresh the screen.

Also when you try to login using the login window, you are not logged in to the site, but go to the login form on the personal account page. I'm referring to this login window

You can test it at https://dev.autopaint.ee/

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

it looks like the problem is with cache on your end (3rd party plugin, server, cf?) because when i switch between inner pages, on some i am logged-in but on some not.

Just checked this on our side (original theme files in latest version) and all works seamless. This means the problem is on your side and probably related with cache.

As proof, we've recorded video https://we.tl/t-pAwZXfWuiR so you can see how it works.

• Hi Albert,

Thank you for your reply.

We have cache disabled in the theme itself. We also have the wp rocket plugin, but we disabled it during testing. We had a problem with the cache.

• That's why i never suggest to use cache on production.

• What do we need to do to solve this problem? It's just that this problem appears when caching on the site is disabled

• Like said, this is due to caching as we checked this on our end and everything works fine. You supposed to disable cache AT EACH LEVEL (wp/plugins, browser, server, cf).

• Hi Albert,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm not quite sure what we need to do. I understand how to disable cache in wp/plugins and in your theme. It's just that we disabled caching in wp/plugins and in your theme during testing, and the login and registration problem remained. Only changing the theme to storefront helped

• In such case, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, but please note that we will start from disabling ALL 3rd party plugins so you are aware of that because we are sure it's due to cache.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Thank you for your help!

We have updated wordpress and woocommerce. Now we have no problems with registration and login. We decided to remove the pop-up with the login.

• Hi Albert,

We still have the problem that the content of the personal account page is not updated after login. We found out that this problem appears if we activate a child theme. If you activate the main theme, there is no such problem. In the child theme, we have made changes to the header, so we put the child theme. I have already sent you access to the site

• It simply means that your web developer did something wrong in child theme. Unfortunately, authors can not be responsible for customizations made by your developer. Nevertheless, we sent you proper video to prove that all is fine on theme side.