WooCommerce Products No Longer Show Description

When I click a product on my website the product detail page is blank. I can only see the page header. WordPress troubleshot the issue and reverted the site to the default theme. When BeTheme is deactivated the product page shows the description properly. Once BeTheme is reactivated the product description disappears again. This only became an issue recently... perhaps after the last two updates.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Do you have a private link. I would prefer not to post information on the site in this public forum.

• Please send this information privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• I sent the information over yesterday. Did you receive it?

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mailbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Ensure you send all the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• I just sent it again. Is there a character limit in your form? I am pasting the html from the page with the missing product information for you to review. I also included the forum link. If you do not receive it can you please email me directly and I will attach the page and screenshot to the response.

• I received your message, but it only contains a link to a page that shows some HTML.

Please send a message containing:

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

The contact form handles this amount of text easily.

Thanks

• The website is offline because your product isn't working and I am not giving out my admin credentials... that's nuts! I sent a copy of the html that is generating the page. There is code there that references the product and information but nothing shows on the screen.

• From the HTML code, we cannot investigate anything. WP admin access is mandatory.

You will have to contact us when the page is online and send us a link to your website, a link to this forum discussion, and login credentials.

Thanks