Cookie Pop-up on theme is huge from mobile

Hello, i have seen that this question has been asked already once, and support suggested to edit Z-index, but there is no way i can find that. Is there a way to make it smaller?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi,

Try the following CSS code:

@media only screen and (max-width: 479px) {
     #mfn-gdpr {
       width: calc(100% - 80px)!important;
       left: 40px!important;
     }
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Best regards

• Thank you for your response.

But this didn't seem to help, i checked immediately and i checked after 1 hour. Still no difference

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Thank you for fast response. Mail has been sent. Looking forward to hear from you!

• The CSS I sent you worked, but maybe you did not purge your cache.

Best regards

• Hello,

Sorry for late response. Ok, it must be cache, sorry for that.

Is it possible to make it even smaller? Or perhaps even without picture so it doesnt take that much space?

Thanks in advance

• You can hide it by adding # in the Image input field in Betheme -> Theme options -> GDPR & Cookies -> General.

To make it more narrow you need to manipulate px values from the CSS I have sent you.

width: calc(100% - 80px)!important;

left: 40px!important; - this value should be half of the one above, so if you set 100px in the first place, this one should be 50px

Best regards

• Great, thanks a bunch!