I can't change anything

None of the options to personalize the theme is working. I can't change the logo, I can't change the header, nothing! Even if I go on to customize and change things there they are not applied.

Also, this is the most confusing theme to submit a ticket. You guys don't really allow us to do that.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

PS.

We offer support through this forum or through private messages, which you can send through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

• Here is a screenshot. It says Header Builder is active and options disabled. I can't change that.

Also, concerning the ticketing, it would be good to have a disclaimer somewhere. Your support states create a ticket. When we click on it it takes your clients to a forum instead. This is very confusing. I understand you want people to check the forum first, but the current way is really confusing.

• If you click on the link from that notification, you will be led to the templates tab, where you can remove the header and footer templates. Thanks to that, you will be able to use header and footer styles from theme options and adjust the header options there.

Best regards